Bournville Village Trust is the long-term steward of Lawley Village, this means we work in partnership with developers and partners to maintain a distinctive and sustainable community.
Our services are shaped by you and include:
- Providing an estate caretaker service to maintain courtyards and keep open spaces that we manage clean and green
- Providing support if you’re planning to make any changes to your home which impacts how it looks externally
- Maintaining the look and character of the village and managing breaches of the covenants in line with the Lawley Village Design Guide
- Working in partnership with others to build a strong and inclusive community through events, activities, and resident groups.
Our aim is to make Lawley Village :
- A safe place to live
- A place where people are valued and everyone can make a contribution
- A place where people come together and demonstrate inclusiveness, diversity, and sustainability
- A place where individuals and the community as a whole are empowered and motivated to take ownership of their community
- A place where opportunities exist and are promoted to improve an individual’s health and well being.
If you’d like further information on our services or need support with a service we provide, please email email@example.com or call 01952 898524.